Laxmanrao Kashinath Kirloskar (1869-1956) was an Indian businessman. He was the founder of the Kirloskar Group.In 1888, he set up his first venture – a small bicycle repair shop at Belgaum. Strongly believing that...
- More tickets available to the 14th Annual TechCrunch Summer Party
- Annie Kadavy, Russ Heddleston and Charles Hudson will tell us how to raise seed money at Disrupt SF
- India’s payments firm MobiKwik kick-starts its international ambitions with cross-border mobile top-ups
- A diversity and inclusion playbook
- Cleo, the London-based fintech, has quietly taken debt financing from US-based TriplePoint Capital