Laxmanrao Kashinath Kirloskar (1869-1956) was an Indian businessman. He was the founder of the Kirloskar Group.In 1888, he set up his first venture – a small bicycle repair shop at Belgaum. Strongly believing that...
- As the term ‘unicorn’ goes broke from overuse, what’s actually rare?
- The savage genius of SoftBank funding competitors
- Which public US universities graduate the most funded founders?
- Startups Weekly: VCs are drunk on beverage startups
- How to see another company’s growth tactics and try them yourself